Buyer Beware!!Use AutoCheck.

West Coast Auto Mall in the Tampa Bay, Holiday, Palm Harbor area promotes CarFax on their website; however, please realize that CarFax does NOT contain auction reports. But AutoCheck does. According to AutoCheck, the car I purchased from West Coast Auto Mall has frame damage that was announced at dealer auction. Too bad I only checked with CarFax.

Anyway, if you buy here, your contract will be AS-IS, and any factory warranty will be between you and the manufacturer. You better have your car inspected at the brand named dealership and validate your warranty.

BEWARE.

Had an Experience with West Coast Auto Mall?

Comments

Thanks for this posting, I used AutoCheck before looking at a car at this dealer. The report says that frame damage was reported at auction, but CarFax did not show that. I'm glad I checked before I did anything I might regret.

Thanks Johnny!

Camping World - STAY AWAY...... Camping World "On 2/15/2017 the transfer switch on my Diesel Pusher RV went out. I brought my RV to Camping World-Woodstock Georgia for repair/replacement. The total charge for replacement of the transfer..." Read more Forest River - 2017 Sandpiper Gone BAD ALL OVER Forest River "We bought our 378FB in September 2016. Before it could ever be delivered it was kept two extra weeks for a rear panel delamination issue. We pleaded for a new..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Avoid Camping World Chicago/Island Lake/Wauconda! Camping World "In May of 2015 I purchased a brand new 2016 Thor Chateau camper from Camping World "Chicago" which is actually in Wauconda, IL. I should have heeded all the red..." Read more Camping World - Unable to complete simple job. Camping World "Brought my Class B camper van in, showed them where the grey-water tank was leaking. Left five hours later-- no wifi, by the way, in this place!-- with the SAME..." Read more Paypal - Mislead by an employee during dispute process Paypal "On July 15th, 2017 I made a transaction seperate from eBay for $675.00. This was a private transaction, separate from eBay. When I received the package from the seller I..." Read more Behr Deck Over Behr "We also used Behr Deck Over last summer-2016. It peeled off and rotted the wood underneath. We ended up purchasing a whole new deck recently due to the damage. Here..." Read more National Tire and Battery: The worst tire buying experience I've had. National Tire And Battery "I called around town Friday morning September 8th, 2017 to find a set of tires for my 2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI before heading to the in-laws cabin for the weekend...." Read more